Utilization and perceived effectiveness of complementary and alternative medicine in patients with dystonia
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 158–161, February 2004
How to Cite
Junker, J., Oberwittler, C., Jackson, D. and Berger, K. (2004), Utilization and perceived effectiveness of complementary and alternative medicine in patients with dystonia. Mov. Disord., 19: 158–161. doi: 10.1002/mds.10684
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.