Wireless real-time electronic data capture for self-assessment of motor function and quality of life in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 446–451, April 2004
How to Cite
Nyholm, D., Kowalski, J. and Aquilonius, S.-M. (2004), Wireless real-time electronic data capture for self-assessment of motor function and quality of life in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 446–451. doi: 10.1002/mds.10690
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2003
- Clinitrac AB
- NeoPharma Production AB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.