A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Progressive supranuclear palsy syndrome induced by clebopride†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 482–484, April 2004
How to Cite
Campdelacreu, J., Kumru, H., Tolosa, E., Valls-Solé, J. and Benabarre, A. (2004), Progressive supranuclear palsy syndrome induced by clebopride. Mov. Disord., 19: 482–484. doi: 10.1002/mds.10692
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.