Non-subtype-selective opioid receptor antagonism in treatment of levodopa-induced motor complications in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 554–560, May 2004
How to Cite
Fox, S., Silverdale, M., Kellett, M., Davies, R., Steiger, M., Fletcher, N., Crossman, A. and Brotchie, J. (2004), Non-subtype-selective opioid receptor antagonism in treatment of levodopa-induced motor complications in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 554–560. doi: 10.1002/mds.10693
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2003
- Movement Disorders Society/Roche Parkinson's Disease Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.