Identification of psychogenic, dystonic, and other organic tremors by a coherence entrainment test
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 253–267, March 2004
How to Cite
McAuley, J. and Rothwell, J. (2004), Identification of psychogenic, dystonic, and other organic tremors by a coherence entrainment test. Mov. Disord., 19: 253–267. doi: 10.1002/mds.10707
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.