Deep brain stimulation of the internal pallidum did not improve chorea in a patient with neuro-acanthocytosis
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 572–575, May 2001
How to Cite
Wihl, G., Volkmann, J., Allert, N., Lehrke, R., Sturm, V. and Freund, H.-J. (2001), Deep brain stimulation of the internal pallidum did not improve chorea in a patient with neuro-acanthocytosis. Mov. Disord., 16: 572–575. doi: 10.1002/mds.1109
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.