A videotape accompanies this article.
Playing harp, another unusual task-specific dystonia†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 778–779, July 2001
How to Cite
Gatto, E. M., Pardal, M. M. F., Reisin, R. C. and Pardal, A. M. (2001), Playing harp, another unusual task-specific dystonia. Mov. Disord., 16: 778–779. doi: 10.1002/mds.1134
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2000
Herein we report a task-specific dystonia in a 48-year-old woman, with an unusual association between a familial harp-playing dystonia and essential tremor. © 2001 Movement Disorder Society.