A videotape accompanies this article.
Abolition of postapoplectic hemichorea by Vo-complex thalamotomy: Long-term follow-up study†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 771–774, July 2001
How to Cite
Goto, S., Kunitoku, N., Hamasaki, T., Nishikawa, S. and Ushio, Y. (2001), Abolition of postapoplectic hemichorea by Vo-complex thalamotomy: Long-term follow-up study. Mov. Disord., 16: 771–774. doi: 10.1002/mds.1135
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2000
We report a patient with hemichorea following subthalamic hemorrhage. Vo-complex thalamotomy abolished the choreic movements for over 4 years of follow-up. © 2001 Movement Disorder Society.