Treatment of restless legs syndrome with the dopamine agonist alpha-dihydroergocryptine
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 731–735, July 2001
How to Cite
Tergau, F., Wischer, S., Wolf, C. and Paulus, W. (2001), Treatment of restless legs syndrome with the dopamine agonist alpha-dihydroergocryptine. Mov. Disord., 16: 731–735. doi: 10.1002/mds.1141
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.