Electrophysiological aids to the diagnosis of psychogenic jerks, spasms, and tremor
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 595–599, July 2001
How to Cite
Brown, P. and Thompson, P. D. (2001), Electrophysiological aids to the diagnosis of psychogenic jerks, spasms, and tremor. Mov. Disord., 16: 595–599. doi: 10.1002/mds.1145
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.