Focal myopathy as a cause of anterocollis in Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 754–756, July 2001
How to Cite
Lava, N. S. and Factor, S. A. (2001), Focal myopathy as a cause of anterocollis in Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 16: 754–756. doi: 10.1002/mds.1152
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.