Dynamic balance function in phasic cervical dystonia following Botulinum toxin therapy
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 934–937, September 2001
How to Cite
Müller, J., Ebersbach, G., Wissel, J. and Poewe, W. (2001), Dynamic balance function in phasic cervical dystonia following Botulinum toxin therapy. Mov. Disord., 16: 934–937. doi: 10.1002/mds.1164
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.