Novel observations with FDOPA-PET imaging after early nigrostriatal damage
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 838–848, September 2001
How to Cite
Yee, R.E., Irwin, I., Milonas, C., Stout, D.B., Huang, S.-C., Shoghi-Jadid, K., Satyamurthy, N., Delanney, L.E., Togasaki, D.M., Farahani, K.F., Delfani, K., Janson, A.M., Phelps, M.E., Langston, J.W. and Barrio, J.R. (2001), Novel observations with FDOPA-PET imaging after early nigrostriatal damage. Mov. Disord., 16: 838–848. doi: 10.1002/mds.1168
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.