Dr. Benedetti conducted this study while on leave from the Department of Neurology, University of Verona, Italy.
Hysterectomy, menopause, and estrogen use preceding Parkinson's disease: An exploratory case-control study†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 830–837, September 2001
How to Cite
Benedetti, M. D., Maraganore, D. M., Bower, J. H., McDonnell, S. K., Peterson, B. J., Ahlskog, J. E., Schaid, D. J. and Rocca, W. A. (2001), Hysterectomy, menopause, and estrogen use preceding Parkinson's disease: An exploratory case-control study. Mov. Disord., 16: 830–837. doi: 10.1002/mds.1170
Presented in part at the 5th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders; New York, NY, October 1998.
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.