A videotape accompanies this article.
Mirthful laughter induced by subthalamic nucleus stimulation†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 867–875, September 2001
How to Cite
Krack, P., Kumar, R., Ardouin, C., Dowsey, P. L., McVicker, J. M., Benabid, A.-L. and Pollak, P. (2001), Mirthful laughter induced by subthalamic nucleus stimulation. Mov. Disord., 16: 867–875. doi: 10.1002/mds.1174
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.