A videotape accompanies this article.
Treatment of dystonic clenched fist with botulinum toxin†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 907–913, September 2001
How to Cite
Cordivari, C., Misra, V. P., Catania, S. and Lees, A. J. (2001), Treatment of dystonic clenched fist with botulinum toxin. Mov. Disord., 16: 907–913. doi: 10.1002/mds.1186
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.