As part of the International Congress of the Movement Disorder Society in Barcelona, June 2000, the society sponsored an exhibit devoted to History of Movement Disorders. With the help of numerous members of the MDS and loans from libraries, private collections, and laboratories, the authors developed a series of explanatory panels, accompanied by photographs, diagrams and original artifacts that traced the early history of movement disorders from several perspectives. These materials have been adapted for publication in Movement Disorders and are presented in an ongoing series.
Medical art and photography in the history of movement disorders: Part 13 of the MDS-sponsored History of Movement Disorders exhibit, Barcelona, June 2000†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 947–953, September 2001
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Chmura, T. A. and Lanska, D. J. (2001), Medical art and photography in the history of movement disorders: Part 13 of the MDS-sponsored History of Movement Disorders exhibit, Barcelona, June 2000. Mov. Disord., 16: 947–953. doi: 10.1002/mds.1190
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.