Co-Occurrence of infantile epileptic seizures and childhood paroxysmal choreoathetosis in one family: Clinical, EEG, and SPECT characterization of episodic events
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 98–104, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Thiriaux, A., de St Martin, A., Vercueil, L., Battaglia, F., Armspach, J.-P., Hirsch, E., Marescaux, C. and Namer, I. J. (2002), Co-Occurrence of infantile epileptic seizures and childhood paroxysmal choreoathetosis in one family: Clinical, EEG, and SPECT characterization of episodic events. Mov. Disord., 17: 98–104. doi: 10.1002/mds.1195
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.