Rivastigmine in the treatment of parkinsonian psychosis and cognitive impairment: Preliminary findings from an open trial
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1171–1174, November 2001
How to Cite
Reading, P. J., Luce, A. K. and McKeith, I. G. (2001), Rivastigmine in the treatment of parkinsonian psychosis and cognitive impairment: Preliminary findings from an open trial. Mov. Disord., 16: 1171–1174. doi: 10.1002/mds.1204
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.