Prevalence of restless legs syndrome among men aged 18 to 64 years: An association with somatic disease and neuropsychiatric symptoms
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1159–1163, November 2001
How to Cite
Ulfberg, J., Nyström, B., Carter, N. and Edling, C. (2001), Prevalence of restless legs syndrome among men aged 18 to 64 years: An association with somatic disease and neuropsychiatric symptoms. Mov. Disord., 16: 1159–1163. doi: 10.1002/mds.1209
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!