Effects of bilateral pallidal or subthalamic stimulation on gait in advanced Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1076–1085, November 2001
How to Cite
Allert, N., Volkmann, J., Dotse, S., Hefter, H., Sturm, V. and Freund, H.-J. (2001), Effects of bilateral pallidal or subthalamic stimulation on gait in advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 16: 1076–1085. doi: 10.1002/mds.1222
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!