Neuropsychiatric assessment of Gilles de la Tourette patients: Comparative study with other hyperkinetic and hypokinetic movement disorders
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1098–1104, November 2001
How to Cite
Kulisevsky, J., Litvan, I., Berthier, M. L., Pascual-Sedano, B., Paulsen, J. S. and Cummings, J. L. (2001), Neuropsychiatric assessment of Gilles de la Tourette patients: Comparative study with other hyperkinetic and hypokinetic movement disorders. Mov. Disord., 16: 1098–1104. doi: 10.1002/mds.1225
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.