Nonlinear sensory cortex response to simultaneous tactile stimuli in writer's cramp
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 105–111, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Sanger, T. D., Pascual-Leone, A., Tarsy, D. and Schlaug, G. (2002), Nonlinear sensory cortex response to simultaneous tactile stimuli in writer's cramp. Mov. Disord., 17: 105–111. doi: 10.1002/mds.1237
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.