Toxicity of Annonaceae for dopaminergic neurons: Potential role in atypical parkinsonism in Guadeloupe
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 84–90, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Lannuzel, A., Michel, P. P., Caparros-Lefebvre, D., Abaul, J., Hocquemiller, R. and Ruberg, M. (2002), Toxicity of Annonaceae for dopaminergic neurons: Potential role in atypical parkinsonism in Guadeloupe. Mov. Disord., 17: 84–90. doi: 10.1002/mds.1246
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.