Repetitive magnetic stimulation of cortical motor areas in Parkinson's disease: Implications for the pathophysiology of cortical function
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 467–473, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Gilio, F., Currà, A., Inghilleri, M., Lorenzano, C., Manfredi, M. and Berardelli, A. (2002), Repetitive magnetic stimulation of cortical motor areas in Parkinson's disease: Implications for the pathophysiology of cortical function. Mov. Disord., 17: 467–473. doi: 10.1002/mds.1255
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.