Influence of pallidal stimulation and levodopa on gait and preparatory postural adjustments in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 76–83, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Defebvre, L. J.P., Krystkowiak, P., Blatt, J.-L., Duhamel, A., Bourriez, J.-L., Périna, M., Blond, S., Guieu, J.-D. and Destée, A. (2002), Influence of pallidal stimulation and levodopa on gait and preparatory postural adjustments in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 17: 76–83. doi: 10.1002/mds.1262
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.