Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to assess the potential of cannabinoid receptor stimulation in the treatment of dystonia
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 145–149, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Fox, S. H., Kellett, M., Moore, A. P., Crossman, A. R. and Brotchie, J. M. (2002), Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to assess the potential of cannabinoid receptor stimulation in the treatment of dystonia. Mov. Disord., 17: 145–149. doi: 10.1002/mds.1280
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.