Botulinum toxin and short-term electrical stimulation in the treatment of equinus in cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 162–169, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Detrembleur, C., Lejeune, T.M., Renders, A. and Van den Bergh, P.Y.K. (2002), Botulinum toxin and short-term electrical stimulation in the treatment of equinus in cerebral palsy. Mov. Disord., 17: 162–169. doi: 10.1002/mds.1282
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.