A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Severe resting clonus caused by thyrotoxicosis in a 16-year-old girl with hereditary spastic paraparesis: A case report†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 712–713, June 2004
How to Cite
Sanger, T. D. (2004), Severe resting clonus caused by thyrotoxicosis in a 16-year-old girl with hereditary spastic paraparesis: A case report. Mov. Disord., 19: 712–713. doi: 10.1002/mds.20015
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2003
- NINDS. Grant Number: K23-NS41243
- Stanford University Department of Neurology
This article includes Supplementary Video Clips, available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat.
|suppmat_sanger.mpg||13641K||Supporting Information file suppmat_sanger.mpg|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.