Cerebellar metabolic symmetry in essential tremor studied with 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging: Implications for disease pathology
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 672–677, June 2004
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Shungu, D. C., Mao, X., Chan, S. and Jurewicz, E. C. (2004), Cerebellar metabolic symmetry in essential tremor studied with 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging: Implications for disease pathology. Mov. Disord., 19: 672–677. doi: 10.1002/mds.20019
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2003
- Charles A. Dana Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.