Cerebellar metabolic symmetry in essential tremor studied with 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging: Implications for disease pathology
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 672–677, June 2004
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Shungu, D. C., Mao, X., Chan, S. and Jurewicz, E. C. (2004), Cerebellar metabolic symmetry in essential tremor studied with 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging: Implications for disease pathology. Mov. Disord., 19: 672–677. doi: 10.1002/mds.20019
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2003
- Charles A. Dana Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!