Basic immunological aspects of botulinum toxin therapy
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Basic and Therapeutic Aspects of Neurotoxins
Volume 19, Issue S8, pages S68–S84, March 2004
How to Cite
Atassi, M. Z. (2004), Basic immunological aspects of botulinum toxin therapy. Mov. Disord., 19: S68–S84. doi: 10.1002/mds.20020
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Department of the Army. Grant Number: DAMD 17-93-C-3159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.