A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Status dissociatus after surgery for tegmental ponto-mesencephalic cavernoma: A state-dependent disorder of motor control during sleep †
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 719–724, June 2004
How to Cite
Provini, F., Vetrugno, R., Pastorelli, F., Lombardi, C., Plazzi, G., Marliani, A. F., Lugaresi, E. and Montagna, P. (2004), Status dissociatus after surgery for tegmental ponto-mesencephalic cavernoma: A state-dependent disorder of motor control during sleep . Mov. Disord., 19: 719–724. doi: 10.1002/mds.20027
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2003
- MURST-ex-60%. Grant Number: 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.