G.U. Höglinger and I. Rissling contributed equally to this article.
Enhancing recognition of early Parkinsonism in the community
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 505–512, May 2004
How to Cite
Höglinger, G. U., Rissling, I., Metz, A., Ries, V., Heinermann, A., Prinz, H., Spieker, S., Deuschl, G., Baum, E. and Oertel, W. H. (2004), Enhancing recognition of early Parkinsonism in the community. Mov. Disord., 19: 505–512. doi: 10.1002/mds.20033
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2003
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: BMBF-FKZ 01 GI 9901
- Gemeinnützige Hertie Stiftung. Grant Number: GHS-96/3000
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG-HO 2402/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!