A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Voluntary control and a wider clinical spectrum of essential palatal tremor †
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 717–719, June 2004
How to Cite
Samuel, M., Kleiner-Fisman, G. and Lang, A. E. (2004), Voluntary control and a wider clinical spectrum of essential palatal tremor . Mov. Disord., 19: 717–719. doi: 10.1002/mds.20034
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2003
- Peel Medical Research Trust, England, UK
- the National Parkinson Foundation (Miami)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.