Semiquantitative study of current coffee, caffeine, and ethanol intake in essential tremor cases and controls
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 499–504, May 2004
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Jurewicz, E. C., Applegate, L., Luchsinger, J. A., Factor-Litvak, P. and Parides, M. (2004), Semiquantitative study of current coffee, caffeine, and ethanol intake in essential tremor cases and controls. Mov. Disord., 19: 499–504. doi: 10.1002/mds.20035
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS39422, RR00645
- General Clinical Research Center, NIH, Bethesda, MD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.