Research Article with Video
Wide expressivity variation and high but no gender-related penetrance in two dopa-responsive dystonia families with a novel GCH-I mutation
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1139–1145, October 2004
How to Cite
Uncini, A., De Angelis, M. V., Di Fulvio, P., Ragno, M., Annesi, G., Filla, A., Stuppia, L. and Gambi, D. (2004), Wide expressivity variation and high but no gender-related penetrance in two dopa-responsive dystonia families with a novel GCH-I mutation. Mov. Disord., 19: 1139–1145. doi: 10.1002/mds.20048
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!