Most effective stimulation site in subthalamic deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1050–1054, September 2004
How to Cite
Herzog, J., Fietzek, U., Hamel, W., Morsnowski, A., Steigerwald, F., Schrader, B., Weinert, D., Pfister, G., Müller, D., Mehdorn, H. M., Deuschl, G. and Volkmann, J. (2004), Most effective stimulation site in subthalamic deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 1050–1054. doi: 10.1002/mds.20056
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!