Clinical characteristics of Parkinson's disease among Inuit in Greenland and inhabitants of the Faroe Islands and Als (Denmark)
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 821–824, July 2004
How to Cite
Wermuth, L., Bünger, N., Von Weitzel-Mudersback, P., Pakkenberg, H. and Jeune, B. (2004), Clinical characteristics of Parkinson's disease among Inuit in Greenland and inhabitants of the Faroe Islands and Als (Denmark). Mov. Disord., 19: 821–824. doi: 10.1002/mds.20058
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2003
- Foundation for medical research of the hospitals in Ringkobing, Ribe, and Sonderjylland Counties
- Danish Parkinson Society
- Sygekassernes Health Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.