Ninhydrin sweat test: A simple method for detecting antibodies neutralizing botulinum toxin type A
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 943–947, August 2004
How to Cite
Voller, B., Moraru, E., Auff, E., Benesch, M., Poewe, W., Wissel, J., Müller, J., Entner, T., Bigalke, H. and Schnider, P. (2004), Ninhydrin sweat test: A simple method for detecting antibodies neutralizing botulinum toxin type A. Mov. Disord., 19: 943–947. doi: 10.1002/mds.20073
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.