A videotape accompanies this article.
Research Article with Video
Clinical signs and symptoms in a large hereditary spastic paraparesis pedigree with a novel spastin mutation†
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 641–648, June 2004
How to Cite
Nicholas, A. P., O'Hearn, E., Holmes, S. E., Chen, D.-T. and Margolis, R. L. (2004), Clinical signs and symptoms in a large hereditary spastic paraparesis pedigree with a novel spastin mutation. Mov. Disord., 19: 641–648. doi: 10.1002/mds.20077
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2002
- Parkinson Association of Alabama
- The Strain Family Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS38054
- Johns Hopkins Center for ALS Research
This article includes Supplementary Video Clips, available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat.
|suppmat_nicholas.mpg||37523K||Supporting Information file suppmat_nicholas.mpg|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.