Lack of mutations in DJ-1 in a cohort of Taiwanese ethnic Chinese with early-onset parkinsonism
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1065–1069, September 2004
How to Cite
Lockhart, P. J., Bounds, R., Hulihan, M., Kachergus, J., Lincoln, S., Lin, C.-H., Wu, R.-M. and Farrer, M. J. (2004), Lack of mutations in DJ-1 in a cohort of Taiwanese ethnic Chinese with early-onset parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 19: 1065–1069. doi: 10.1002/mds.20082
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2003
- M.H. Udall National Institutes of Health Parkinson's Disease Center of Excellence
- National Science Council (Taipei, Taiwan, ROC). Grant Numbers: NSC 91-2314-B-002-188, NSC 92-2314-B-002-085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.