Test–retest reliability of UPDRS-III, dyskinesia scales, and timed motor tests in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease: An argument against multiple baseline assessments
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1079–1084, September 2004
How to Cite
Metman, L. V., Myre, B., Verwey, N., Hassin-Baer, S., Arzbaecher, J., Sierens, D. and Bakay, R. (2004), Test–retest reliability of UPDRS-III, dyskinesia scales, and timed motor tests in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease: An argument against multiple baseline assessments. Mov. Disord., 19: 1079–1084. doi: 10.1002/mds.20101
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1-NS4092
- Charles H. and Bertha L. Boothroyd Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.