Does parkin play a role in the peripheral nervous system? A family report
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 978–981, August 2004
How to Cite
Abbruzzese, G., Pigullo, S., Schenone, A., Bellone, E., Marchese, R., Di Maria, E., Benedetti, L., Ciotti, P., Nobbio, L., Bonifati, V., Ajmar, F. and Mandich, P. (2004), Does parkin play a role in the peripheral nervous system? A family report. Mov. Disord., 19: 978–981. doi: 10.1002/mds.20113
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2003
- Ministero della Salute
- MIUR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.