Falls and freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease: A review of two interconnected, episodic phenomena
Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 871–884, August 2004
How to Cite
Bloem, B. R., Hausdorff, J. M., Visser, J. E. and Giladi, N. (2004), Falls and freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease: A review of two interconnected, episodic phenomena. Mov. Disord., 19: 871–884. doi: 10.1002/mds.20115
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2003
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG-14100, RR-13622, HD-39838, AG-08812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.