Deficits in ocular and manual tracking due to episodic ataxia type 2
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 778–787, July 2004
How to Cite
Engel, K. C., Anderson, J. H., Gomez, C. M. and Soechting, J. F. (2004), Deficits in ocular and manual tracking due to episodic ataxia type 2. Mov. Disord., 19: 778–787. doi: 10.1002/mds.20121
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS15018, NS37211
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.