Lack of mutations in the epsilon-sarcoglycan gene in patients with different subtypes of primary dystonias
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1294–1297, November 2004
How to Cite
Grundmann, K., Laubis-Herrmann, U., Dressler, D., Vollmer-Haase, J., Bauer, P., Stuhrmann, M., Schulte, T., Schöls, L., Topka, H. and Riess, O. (2004), Lack of mutations in the epsilon-sarcoglycan gene in patients with different subtypes of primary dystonias. Mov. Disord., 19: 1294–1297. doi: 10.1002/mds.20128
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.