Analysis of an early-onset Parkinson's disease cohort for DJ-1 mutations
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 796–800, July 2004
How to Cite
Clark, L. N., Afridi, S., Mejia-Santana, H., Harris, J., Louis, E. D., Cote, L. J., Andrews, H., Singleton, A., Wavrant De-Vrieze, F., Hardy, J., Mayeux, R., Fahn, S., Waters, C., Ford, B., Frucht, S., Ottman, R. and Marder, K. (2004), Analysis of an early-onset Parkinson's disease cohort for DJ-1 mutations. Mov. Disord., 19: 796–800. doi: 10.1002/mds.20131
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2003
- National Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS36630, RR00645, NS39422, PO1AG07232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.