Clinical/Scientific Note with video
Stuttering and gait disturbance after supplementary motor area seizure
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1106–1109, September 2004
How to Cite
Chung, S. J., Im, J.-H., Lee, J.-H. and Lee, M. C. (2004), Stuttering and gait disturbance after supplementary motor area seizure. Mov. Disord., 19: 1106–1109. doi: 10.1002/mds.20136
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2003
- Korea Health 21 R & D project from the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 01-TJ8-PG1-01CN02-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!