Clinical/Scientific Note with video
Stuttering and gait disturbance after supplementary motor area seizure
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1106–1109, September 2004
How to Cite
Chung, S. J., Im, J.-H., Lee, J.-H. and Lee, M. C. (2004), Stuttering and gait disturbance after supplementary motor area seizure. Mov. Disord., 19: 1106–1109. doi: 10.1002/mds.20136
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2003
- Korea Health 21 R & D project from the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 01-TJ8-PG1-01CN02-0003
This article includes Supplementary Video Clips, available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat.
|suppmat_chung.mpg||12168K||Supporting Information file suppmat_chung.mpg|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.